Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oops! Watch out at the register

Maybe it's just me, but with all the coupons, and keeping track to make sure things ring up right, I tend to get confused.  Especially when I have to split out separate transactions to do all of my coupons.  Yesterday at Meijer I had the cookie deal mixed up in my head and was thinking I had to get two packs for each coupon when I actually could have used a coupon for each pack.  :-(  I also forgot to hand the cashier a coupon for one of my lip glosses.  That one was worth $3, so I'll be going back today with the receipt to take care of that.

Moral of the story is, be better organized than I am!!!  I still ended up getting a great deal on everything.  Even with the mistakes.  

Today will be an organizing day for me.  I have a lot of stuff to get in order, and my coupon box is just a mess.  Being organized is one of the most important things for doing a lot of the money saving techniques, and is also very important if you're going to run a small business.  

No comments: