Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Meijer Trip


Well, I had a good shopping trip at Meijer last night.  I had to break it up into several transactions to make sure all of my coupons would be doubled, but the total was $20.25 for everything.  I got 4 packs of Hillshire Farms Lil Smokies, 14 boxes of Betty Crocker potatoes, 6 boxes of Act II popcorn, 3 boxes of Pillsbury Quick Bread, 1 bag of Doritos and a toaster.  The smokies were on sale 2 for $5 and I had a dollar off coupon.  The potatoes were on sale for $1 a box and I had a ton of 35 cent coupons for each box that were doubled, and some 25 cent coupons that were doubled.  The popcorn was 1.24 a box and my coupons were for 40 cents off, doubled.  Doritos on sale for 1.99.  Quick bread was on sale 3 for $5 and I had a dollar off of 3 coupon.  And the toaster was 11.24, and I had a $10.00 off any small appliance coupon that printed from the catalina a few weeks ago when I took advantage of their Thanksgiving turkey deal.  Here's a picture.  I'm quite proud of it.  Especially since it included some meat.  Oh, I almost forgot.  With buying 2 packs of Lil Smokies, the catalina printed 75 cents off your next order coupons, which I also used in my transactions.

No comments: