Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Extra Coupons!!!

If you have a Kroger card, you can go online to P&G eSaver and find coupons to load onto your card.  I've heard of this before, but today is the first time I've used it, so I can verify that it works.  If you login to the website, you pick out coupons that you want saved on your card.  Then when you check out at Kroger, it automatically takes the coupon off.  PLUS, you can still use your manufacturer coupons.  So today I bought Iams cat food for 13.99, had loaded a 3.00 off coupon onto my card which was automatically taken off.  Then handed over my 3.00 off manufacturer coupon.  7.99 for $14 cat food.  

The website is 
http://www.pgesaver.com/Sites/PG_eSAVER/Page/HomePage/
All you have to do is create an online account and enter your Kroger card number.  Then pick out the coupons you want to use.

2 comments:

hricco said...

That's a great tip! I'd never heard of it before, I'm going to have to try it. It's like a coupon for the terminally lazy.

Danielle Miller said...

Works best if you take your other coupons with you and double up on the savings!