Thursday, December 4, 2008

Business Tidbit

I found out about this yesterday.  I use a service I found out about on the internet to buy my credit card machine so that I am able to accept credit cards.  But they charge me service fees for everything, and I'm not too thrilled about paying five bucks to change the account where my funds are deposited.  I have my business checking account at PNC Bank, so I talked to the person there.  Their fees are MUCH lower, they don't charge for account changes, and the super bonus, when you sign up for the service they give you a free $150 incentive bonus that they just deposit right into your account.  The rep I talked to said that the bonus runs until the end of the year, but that he expects it will be renewed for next year because it's been good for them.  

No comments: