Monday, December 15, 2008

Business Links

I added a new section for business links.  I just want to introduce these sites.  

Go Daddy is a great place sign up for a website.  I have very little knowledge of creating websites, so I don't use them to host.  I use an Apple computer which has a very user friendly low tech way of creating websites, so I was able to sign up for a Mobile Me account to host the web page, then use godaddy to redirect.  It's a little complex.  So good luck with that.  You may want to find a different way to create your web page.  But go daddy is great for registering your own url.  The web page for my business is www.lmfcandles.com.  Trust me, without Apple's wonderful software, I wouldn't have been able to create it on my own.

Vista Print is my favorite site for all sorts of things.  I LOVE their products and their pricing.  I compared business card prices at Office Depot once, and I was convinced that I don't really need to do any other shopping around.  I get my business cards from them.  I've also gotten a yard sign that turned out beautifully.  They keep adding new services all the time.  They have some sort of website builder that might be handy, but I don't have experience with it.  They recently added some marketing tools to help you build a mailing list based on demographics that you want to market to.  I've not used that service yet, but I will try it eventually.  I also have plans of ordering t-shirts in the near future.  

No comments: