Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Advertising on Blog

I have made reference to this before.  I will soon be adding some banners on my site.  I am trying very hard to only include banners for companies that I use and find to be very good.  I have to wait for approval on a few companies that I've tried to sign up with.  If you have interest in the service, please follow the link through my website so I can get credit for it.  I do not intend to include any advertisements that I would not use myself.  I may include ads that I have not had direct experience with, but I will research the site myself before posting it to make sure that their product and pricing looks good to me.  Please feel free to contact me directly if you ever use any link on my site that you have problems with or aren't happy with.  I will attempt to assist with getting your problem corrected, and we are not satisfied, then I'll remove the link from my site.

No comments: